In 2020 there are opportunities to join Excelsior at a number of Festivals. From a Free Open Boat Event to overnight Bed and Breakfast or the opportunity to join the crew for a voyage to a Maritime Festival.
- Bed and Breakfast Accommodation for First Light Festival in our home port of Lowestoft
- A voyage to “Sail 2020” Amsterdam
- Mayflower Celebration Events organised by Thames Alive in London
- Open Boat as part of Heritage Open Days in our home port of Lowestoft
- Open Boat and Bed and Breakfast on board for the Harwich Shanty Festival.
Bed and Breakfast Accommodation on Excelsior
The crew will give you a warm welcome for a unique Bed and Breakfast Experience
Accommodation is provided in individual ships bunks. 6 in the main saloon, 4 in the forward area and a further 2 in a separate cabin. Bunks are allocated on a first come first served basis on the day. You will need to bring your own sleeping bag and a pillow.
Advance booking of accommodation is available online.
There are WC’s and wash basins available on board .
Check in is from 5pm and checkout is by 10am